Friday, July 30, 2010



During the past couple of weeks I have been working on setting up my new apartment, and as I was I realized that not one piece of my furniture matched. Well years of college later, i'm not surprised. Most everything I own was given to me or I found carelessly on the side of the road. No matter, I decided to start painting each piece of furniture a unique, inspirational way. The first piece of furniture that I started working on was an end table for my bed. These are only work in progress pictures, but I think that I am almost done!




2 comments:

  1. Cute!! And way better than getting new furniture. I want to refinish just about all the furniture in Andrew's apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super easy and fun! I just have to put the sealer on and im all finished with it!

    ReplyDelete